How much does a Celebrant cost?
So how much does a Celebrant led ceremony cost?
As with most things value can be a hard thing to quantify. Creating a bespoke ceremony takes time. Time spent getting to know you or your loved one. Time to write a script for the ceremony. Time to research to make sure we have just the right content. Time spent on the day; getting there early to ensure the smooth running of your ceremony. Nowadays there are so many options, dependent on the theme or style of ceremony, it would be more beneficial to meet and have a good chat about what type of ceremony you would like.
Saying that I know that you will have a budget in mind so below are my current fees and what they do and don’t include:
Wedding or Civil Partnership Celebrations & Commitment Ceremonies
Civil Funeral & Memorials
The above fees include the following:
- Initial meeting with you to discuss your ceremony at a venue of your choice.
- Working together crafting the words for the day which will create a beautiful, unique and memorable ceremony
- Help with ideas of ways to include family and friends
- Regular communication during the planning stages for your chosen ceremony.
- Suggestions for music, poems, readings…
- Symbolic Gestures. You may wish to include a ‘Ring warming’ ‘Hand fastening’ ‘Sand blending’ ‘Candle lighting’ ‘Mexican Hug’ just some of the options available.
- A selection of popular poems and readings
- Final sign off on the script for your ceremony.
- Rehearsal the day before (If required) just to walk through the ceremony, so we understand the space we have to work with, where key people need to stand etc...
- A professional delivery of your ceremony on the day
- Certificate/s where appropriate for your signatures. For these I commission a Calligrapher to handwrite to make them extra special.
- A presentation souvenir copy of your bespoke ceremony script for your memory box
- Use of my PA sound & music system
NB: Additional fees may be added for rehearsals, travel, props and accommodation expenses.